Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Design a Day- March 1st and 2nd

It was very exciting to finally start the "Design a Day" for the month of March.  My first piece called "Big, Bold and Blue"
After looking at many different magazines for the upcoming Spring season, big and bold is the "in" thing. When I was shopping for beads and these beads really stood out to me.  They were big, blue and bold.  Perfect for Spring (or any season I say). I thought that these would make a wonderful pair of earrings. 
Kata loved the color too because she loves blue! LOL! 
I hope you enjoy my newest creation for Day 1:





Day 2- Design a Day for March 2011

This design "Blue and Purple Earrings and Necklace Set" was created after having some grapes one day.  I loved grapes- especially the green kind, since the purple one give me an allergic reaction. :(  The color beads I had reminded me of the purple grapes that I cannot have, so I decided to make a set of what I can't have.  I mixed blue resin beads and purple resin beads to make this beautiful set.  I used gunmetal pins to give it a nice smokey feel.  I loved how it came out and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment