Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A must see Vintage Newsboy Cap and Matching Diaper Cover

My good friend Joyce from Baby's Breath Handmade has created the most cutest photography prop for new born boys.  Here is what she said in her blog:

"Girls, step aside....this one is for the BOYS!!!! hee hee  My design of the day is a vintage newsboy beanie with a matching diaper cover.  Absolutely perfect for photography!!!  I keep picturing photos with a newborn baby boy with a vintage toy truck or vintage signs in the background.  How sweet would that be???"





This is so cute that I wish I was pregnant just to have it!

Please stop by Joyce's blog and Etsy shop to find out all her latest designs and what she's working on next.
Just let her know that Maria from Maria & Kata Jewelry Creations sent you and you will definitely will not be disappointed!

;)

1 comment: