Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Design a Day- Day 7 and 8

DAY 7
Shades of Spring- this multi-color bracelet will go with any outfit. Its made with purple, green and yellow crystal beads, black/clear crackle beads and 3 ivory glass pearls. It measures about 8.25 inches round memory wire (for bracelets).
Kata created this beautiful bracelet because she loves color.  She picked up all my bead boxes, placed them in front of her and started creating.  She would come over to me and show me all the bracelets she created and they are very beautiful.  This bracelet is very comfortable on the wrist as well. 
Please click on SHADES OF SPRING to purchase this beautiful creation in my Etsy shop:



















DAY 8
Black Out bracelet- made with black crystal beads that measure from 4mm, 6mm and 8mm. Has one large bead that is wrapped with black stain rope and silver findings.
It measures about 8.25 inches round memory wire (for bracelets).

As you know, I LOVE BLACK.  When I saw these wonderful beads I just had to have them.  They look so lovely in person and you can easily use this bracelet as a causal wear or for an evening event.  It's very comfortable on your wrist and no fear of it falling off your wrist.  I love creating this and I hope you do too.
I have 3 of these bracelets available.  Please click on this link BLACK OUT bracelet to purchase on my Etsy shop.
Thanks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment