Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Creations - one for each day in March 2011

Hello to all from Maria & Kata Jewelry Creations
I will be posting a new design EACH DAY here, on my facebook page and in my Etsy shop from March 1st to the 31st! Woo Hoo!  The best part is that all my pieces are unique, but affordable.
You are most welcomed to check out what new items I have in store for YOU! All my pieces are handmade which makes them unique, creative, chic, feminine & great for all ages!  Why not treat yourself or someone you love with a beautifully handmade piece.....
What is great is that I will be blogging about it here too.  I don't get to me blog too often, but with this, I will surely be here everyday.  I can't wait to share why I love what I made or what Kata made..... Woo Hoo!!!! 
Thank you for your on going support to us WAHMs crafters. 
See you Tuesday, March 1st! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment