Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wine Cork Earrings?

Yup, I made Wine Cork earrings.  Check out my latest creations on my Etsy shop by clicking this link, Unique Wine Cork Earrings


Who doesn't like a glass of wine once in a while? I do.

These following creations were inspired by visiting my local Wine and Spirit store.

Made from 100% cork- has hanging grapes on vine design in gray

Length with hook: ranges from 2.50 to 3 inches long with silver or copper tone findings.

Great for your day look or going out on a date with the love of your life or a girls night out. Wear it with a pair of jeans or your dancing dress....

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought about my latest creation!  Thanks! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I looked at your Etsy shop and u have very beautiful things.I also found you on Facebook Link Love and am your newest follower in everything if you get the chance you check out my blog at
    http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/
    Thanks Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. valgirlak@mtaonline.net anna I like that idea!! Repurposing items is a wonderful thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna! I like the shape of the wine corks which that gave me the idea for earrings....thanks for liking... ;)

    ReplyDelete