Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I became a member to "Blogs by Latina"

Upon visiting my friends blog, Crafty Creations by CyndiB and I came upon this blog, Blogs by Latinas

This blog was created by Monique- "BBL was created in 2008 after a lot of researching on the internet for other Latina bloggers. When my search only turned up a few bloggers, I decided to create a place where we could find each other. Today, there are more than 1000 Latina bloggers in our directory. I am so very proud and honored to be a part of this amazing bloguera community." 

This blog contains a lot of helpful information.  I especially like the Blog Tips and Links page.  They have clip art, fonts and templates to help snazzy up your own blog. Stop by and take a look at this wonderful blog created for latinas all over the world.  Even if your not latina, stop by anyway and see what Blogs by Latinas has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. while not Latina, my hubby is Latino and I am going to have to check out the Blogs by Latinas site, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete