Saturday, March 5, 2011

Design a Day- Day 3 and 4

Day 3
Crystals & Ribbons Set- This wonderful set consists of a pair of earrings and a necklace that are made with black ribbons, black and white crystals. This set is very pretty if you want have a elegant evening out on the town.
This set was inspired by my love of black.  When I was a teenager all I would wear was dark colors and black was on the top of my list.  But as I got older, the world was not just black and white, but full of color.  But black remained as one of my key colors.  It goes with everything, right!?
This set is not just black, but it sparkles and it has such a delicate look to it.  I loved putting it together and I hope you like it too.



















Day 4
Burst of Orange and Brown Tones- this set consists of earrings with a matching necklace. A mixture of dark orange and brown resin beads with silver tone round beads.
Length of earrings with hook is 2 inches long and length of necklace is 24 inches round. Beads on necklace are free and can be worn w/ closure in the front, the back or side- whatever your mood is.

This set was inspired by my love of coffee....coffee?  Yes coffee.  the colors of the beads with the mixture of the silver tone beads just reminded me of a great satisfying cup of coffee I would get at Starbucks.  Coffee is such a pick me up that it makes me feel free and ready to conquer my day.  I hope this set will inspire you to feel that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment